NEVADA STUDENTS (EXCEPT CLARK COUNTY)
Congratulations Senior! You’re about to make some important strides toward reaching your goals. To participate in Nevada’s College Application Week (CAW), follow these 2 easy steps:
STEP 1: Apply to your college or university of choice! During CAW, you will receive support in your high school to apply to college in Nevada and/or out-of-state. But if you’d like to apply to a public college or university in Nevada, we’ve made it easy for you – take a look below. Click on a college logo to reach their admissions page.
STEP 2: Get your FAFSA PIN now! This way, you’ll be able to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as it opens on January 1, 2015.
What should you do when you’re done?
- If you are participating at any of these schools, Hug, Sparks, or Wooster, then make sure your school staff knows you officially applied to college. They’re keeping track of all the students that complete college applications this week and they’ll be reporting about your school’s success – so please help them!
- Find us on Vine or Instagram @gotocollegenv and post about your experience during CAW! #nevadacaw or #iappliednv
- Tell us your story! Why did you decide to go to college? #whyichose
- Visit GoToCollegeNevada.org regularly to keep up to speed and know what you need for college. The senior page lists steps month-by-month.
- Find us on any of our pages to stay updated with scholarship opportunities and words of advice.
- And don’t forget to speak to your school counselor regularly to discuss your plans!
Questions or comments? Email GoToCollegeNevada@nshe.nevada.edu